• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What do you put in your cereal/oatmeal?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
What do you like to put in your cereal or oatmeal to make it taste awesome? Such as things like sliced fruit, veggies, cinnamon, splenda, sugar etc.etc..

Me personally I hate eating raw bananas, but I will put them in everything. From basic Oatmeal, to my <3 Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
I try to stay healthy when it comes down to fillers.

So what do you like to put in your morning munch?:D

When I make oatmeal I always pour some applesauce on top

It helps cool it down and it tastes great :)

That sounds good Charlie, I never thought of that before. I have plenty of "Mott's" apple sauce, and plenty of Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal. I'm going to try that. :)

It's one of my favorite breakfasts

I also like putting fresh fruit like blueberries and strawberries in my cheerios

I do that a lot to, those are normally the first things eaten from my cereal instead of the cereal its self.
For example when I add freshly sliced peaches to some Vanilla ice cream, I tend to eat the Peaches first, and I'm left with the remnants of my vanilla ice cream.

I just put a little half and half in my oatmeal. It makes it creamy.

rolled oats:
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
blue agave syrup
flax
coconut sugar dissolved in hot water

toasted shredded wheats:
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
molasses
coconut sugar dissolved in hot water
flax
coconut milk

I keep it fairly simple with a sachet of Equal and some sultanas. :)

Equal is a brand of artificial sweetener containing aspartame, dextrose and maltodextrin.

-wiki-

All three of the above are excitotoxins, just like MSG! Please throw that poison away!

EXCITOTOXINS: The Taste That Kills

Sweet Misery - A Poisoned World

If you think that's propaganda, look into the history of Aspartame. They had to sack the then FDA president and appoint one of their own in order to get that poison passed. The man in charge of the company which developed Aspartame back then? Rumsfeld, of the "WMDs in Iraq" fame.

Much much more on the subject, so please do reading and watching and ditch that stuff!

Bananas sometimes to other cereal and to bran flakes I regularly add chopped dates and it is love.

any and/or all: whole cream, brown sugar, bananas, peaches, strawberries, maple syrup, blueberries, raisins, cinnamon . . . hell i'd even consider things like whipped cream, candied walnuts, marshmallows . . depends on how much marijuana may or may not have been involved. you can put damn near anything in some oatmeal.

Chopped apples & bananas, raisins, nuts, seeds, cinnamon. Scrambled eggs sometimes.